From acquisitions to positive study results, there have been lots of stories throughout this week in the psychedelics industry. Just today, Mind Cure Health announced the closing of a $23 million bought deal offering led by Cannacord Group. Their stock closed today up 23.33%.
If things weren’t already hot enough, cannabis and psychedelics are starting to make their way into the crosshairs of the subreddit /r/wallstreetbets. This will surely be something to keep an eye on as it develops over the next few weeks (or even days, knowing how quickly GME came and went). Read more about how the GME short selling could potentially impact the psychedelics market.
Here’s a summary of this week’s news so far:
- Numinus Wellness Completes Acquisition of Montreal-based Mindspace Wellbeing
- Tryp Therapeutics Plans Phase 2a Eating Disorder Clinical Trial with Dr. Jennifer Miller
- Mind Cure Announces Closing of $23 Million Bought Deal Offering Including Full Exercise of Over-Allotment Option
- Field Trip Health Ltd. Announces Official Opening of Psychedelic Research and Cultivation Facility in Jamaica
- Revive Therapeutics Receives Receipt for Final Short-Form Prospectus for Previously Announced $20 Million Bought Deal Public Offering
- NeonMind Submits Applications to Health Canada for Product Formulas to Support Cognitive and Immune Function and to Fight Stress
- Mindset Announces Milestone in New Drug Program with Successful Proof-of-Concept Animal Studies of Its Patent-Pending Psilocybin-Inspired Drug Candidates
Want to see the full list of mid-week movers?
Subscribe to the Market Insights Report
Each Wednesday and Saturday, we’ll send you a review of the latest weekly price movements, due diligence reports, and original insights on the emerging landscape of the psychedelic industry.
The post Feb 10: $SPOR +40.91%, $PSYC +35.42%, $MCUR +23.33% appeared first on Microdose Psychedelic Insights.